Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's about 12:00am and I am wide awake. I was sound asleep not thirty minutes ago, but for some reason I woke up and can't go back to sleep. Last night i did not sleep at all, and my sleep so far has been sporadic at best. I have to study for my finals that are coming up, and when i am not studying I am packing some of the things from my dorm, so that I can go back home to see my family and friends.

Once upon a time I thought that people my age could not love I almost thought that love did not exist, but now that I have found her I am more than certain that love does exist. I know that many people think I am talking about a specific young lady when I mention "her" and that would be where they would be partially wrong. It is not a specific person because she is a series of attributes, but she is a specific person because she is out there and possibly I have found her. Only time will prove if what my heart tells my mind is true. One may ask me what these attributes are, but he would only find a dead end. I do not know exactly what these attributes are, but I know that I will know her when I see her. Some may think I am naught but a foolish young boy full of whims, but they do not realize that I have tried to make myself find a girl to date and in the end I could not do it because I felt as though I were not being true to her. I will be more than overjoyed when I finally find her, but I will also find dread with my joy. How can I ask her to leave everything for me? How can I ask her to be willing to put her life on the line? These two questions haunt me the most. I may be young in years, but I am older in mindset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment