Monday, November 22, 2010

It's almost 4:00 in the morning and I cant seem to sleep. For whatever reason my mind is not going to allow me to sleep so I might as well be somewhat productive with the time I could have been sleeping. My future is what is keeping me up, and has been for a while, I don't know why though and that is what bothers me so much. I am constantly thinking about the field I will be in and how long it will take me to get ready to go. I also think much on who I will go with...who is she and will she take to leaving everything to go with me. Although I still don't know how I will take to leaving everything I know to go to the field, but I trust that He will prepare me and those I love to let me go. Who am I that I should be handed a task greater than my humble begginings? Who am I to be entrusted with such matters? Those are questions fit for a later time...right now I can only think of her. How beautiful she will be when we are together and working side by side. If only I could go now and begin with what is there…but alas my time has not yet come. And for now my heart must yern for two things: my place and her; and so my heart yerns and yerns for those two things. My place and her...my place and her...

No comments:

Post a Comment