Friday, October 29, 2010

Misunderstandings Chapter 1

Worries are no more when He comes through your door.

People tend to think that being different is weird. What is "different?" What is "normal?" Are they subjective? Or is there a supreme law laid down by God? People will say it is subjective to the individual because they wish to escape the responsibility of answering to God. They are, however, in the wrong. Normal is not some complex organism that only the "elite" psychologists can understand. It is very simple if one takes the time to look at what He says. One thing that people most often, especially in the American society, misunderstand is the issue of homosexuality. I will leave tact for a moment, and simply say it is wrong. I do not imply that I hate people who are homosexuals, nor do imply that they will "burn in Hell" for being homosexual. However, I do not on any grounds believe, nor support, the idea that marriage can be sustained between two people of the same gender. the Bible clearly states that marriage can only exist if it is between one man and one woman. I also do not believe that it is "natural" to be homosexual, it is a choice just as everything else is a choice. I apply everything above to bisexuality as well.
As I write this I do understand that there are people who would disagree, and that is fine. They are entitled to their own opinion, but so am I. I am in no way bashing people who follow this path, and I am in no way condemning them. I am simply stating my position on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment